4DS 1.19% 8.5¢ 4ds memory limited

I agree with a bit of this - "the other Dr may not have been...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    I agree with a bit of this - "the other Dr may not have been shooting straight". This rings true to me. My guess - and it is a total guess - was the fully crystalline issue came up earlier and the Dr in question argued for the alternative which (maybe) blew the 2nd platform lot, but by some error or design they had a fully crystalline group to test in the non platform lot and the loosing side proved to be right, which changed everything. I reckon there is a whole lot more to this story than we will ever know. I'd say that one of the senior Dr's decided they needed to take this role back over like they had in the past rather than trust it to a stranger and that is why the person in that role was not replaced. I reckon that at the end there they got a little too confident and relaxed expecting that 2nd platform lot to be the final one and believed that there were no more real science to resolve, so the core team started to focus on commercializing the property and took their eyes off the technology for a few months, entrusting the lower level team to tie up the loose ends. No real evidence for this - just a sixth sense feel. Been there myself, done that before. What it does tell me though is that while it isn't over yet, the successful end of the road is very, very close, and now that the core team have reinserted themselves they will likely deliver a better outcome than before. We shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $148.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $127.6K 1.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184547 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 97731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ 217480
Last updated 10.26am 27/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.