4DS 2.22% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Technical Update, page-247

1. 3,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    not another one!! you guys are popping up in other stocks, same MO , start a new one shop thread, divert everyone, start raving, start abusing, newbies swing by and take one look and move on to other stocks. The aim is to keep the price down. happens on all stocks that are looking to run. i.e MAY ect. ( take a look) I would just love to know what broking house yall work for so i could burn it. problem is you can ignore the person but not the thread they start, see?
    not another one!! you guys are popping up in other stocks, same MO , start a new one shop thread, divert everyone, start raving, start abusing, newbies swing by and take one look and move on to other stocks. The aim is to keep the price down. happens on all stocks that are looking to run. i.e MAY ect. ( take a look) I would just love to know what broking house yall work for so i could burn it. problem is you can ignore the person but not the thread they start, see?4DS Price at posting: 9.8¢ Sentiment: None Disclosure: Held

Mr fantastic. thats you son.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $255.0K 2.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 201205 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.