ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hey Rusty. Khoutam can best answer this, That and other announcements were poorly communicated Hmmm!, and apart from the time lag involved that came with the fault and fix. Well people were scarred off by some I'll informed LT holders spreading doom with there so called insider contacts bad information and unsubstantiated reporting. There was also an element of people just didn't fully understand the tech and had bought in on the back of a quick dollar. It's always been a high risk stock with all the NDA and JDA thown up around it. Yes there is an element of danger with upcoming processes but we are trusting that IMEC has a handle on it, look rusty theres still and shed load that could go wrong but I don't think that will have anything to do with 4DS chip but more a case of what can go wrong cooking the chip to put simply a spot of dust, any disruption in the middle of process list goes on. So to wrap up we do know we have some fricken amazing performance characteristics at low cost, what precisely they are has been and maybe always a secret. Now that we have had a win with fix it's over to IMEC to produce the chip and not get there end of it wrong. once out of IMEC things get real interesting and it's on for young and old. Like I said there is khoutam a bunch of others that can lay this out better than myself. I'm a fundamentals trader and that part is tied up for me with confidence in Doc and Ken and recent change of key staff, new test gear. For me these guys have seen the future is in hand and moving to close a deal post Testing a later in the year. OK thats my two cents worth. now some body else fill in the blanks. 4DS = ^Billion dollar stock.

Last edited by Overlander78: 15/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $118.0K 1.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 318173 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.