4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

I would say most are definitely sceptical.they have all been...

1. 6,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1530
    I would say most are definitely sceptical.
    they have all been around the industry long enough to know who can cut the mustard and who is just a pipe smoker.

they remain sceptical until such time they can see data.

the one overwhelmingly positive "inside" opinion I got was from an imec lab technician (who now works elsewhere). He said he remembers the cell working as a memory and said that it will fly.
    that was 2019 or 2020... it still has not really flown, and my scepticism started to grow as all others I spoke to were very cautious and sceptical themselves, until such time they can see the metrics.

i don't know what the company is really afraid of by sharing this - they are protected by NDAs after all. Protecting WDs strategy be damned. WD is not even gauranteed buyer - that excuse is growing old and tired... I digress...

basically everyone in industry has seen and heard it all before.

they are all scientists, engineers and analysts.
    they are driven by science and data. Not by obfuscation within 4DS market announcements - which most of them see and read - so it takes faith that David is not / has not been hoodwinked by others stepping down or stepped down from senior positions in the company.
    i suspect not due to Doc and Hurls coming aboard.

the on boarding of Hurls was probably the key indicator that what a certain saucey Boi said was true.. that they are just going to sell the company.
    (this saucie boi saw more value extraction with further development post PL3 - hence a core difference in strategic direction and thought to the Doc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.