4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

I think the presentation went well. David spent a significant...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I think the presentation went well. David spent a significant amount of time addressing shareholders and talking around the questions that were asked at thhe AGM.

It's hard for me to judge it from the outside but people having first time exposure to 4DS might wonder at why David is talking so much about the trade suspension, market cap, and the ins and outs of which partner contributes what. From what I recall hhee said HGST contributed research value to the tune of millions early on but more recently it is a technical feedback and input relationship.

In short, I think he spent most of the presentation talking to us small holders and where the discussion was directed to outside interests he was singing from the same sheet as Dr. WvdH about. the large opportunity aand being at the near DRAM space.

I did appreciate the detail in summarising the board. Ting is the process man and works closely with imec on that front. Dr. WvdH was praised for not only his knowledge of the field but also his corporate savvy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ $74.33K 834.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14770 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 247002 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.