4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Update-Progress at imec, page-70

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Yes - after 2.5 years Imec states "we welcome the strengthening of our collaboration with 4DS".

I guess WD could participate in the CR and here's a timely way imec could also further strengthen the collaboration:

Surely HGST/WD joining the collaboration and having further input into the next stage is valuable for imec, not just 4DS.

What to look forward to? Lots but ...

Endurance 2 to 3 times better than previously reported and actual endurance may be significantly higher, but can't be quantified yet. So there's still potential upside on the additional wafers prior to the next stage taking place.

50/50 for me is the line

"Measured retention and additional studies will be conducted to establish upper limits". I hope it implies they have a base case of adequate retention and need more time & testing to see how far it can go. (i.e similar to the endurance comments). As distinct from it was a bit of a flop and we need to advance it asap.

Overall - Imec's supportive comments and the expansion and continuation of the collaboration partners give me hope that there is a definite future.

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $128.3K 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 768460 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1660173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.