4DX 1.79% 57.0¢ 4dmedical limited

I initially expected a smaller amount. It's smart to establish a...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I initially expected a smaller amount. It's smart to establish a minimum contract to underwrite the investment to support the hospital. To me this has no bearing on the expected revenue over 5 years. Momentum also builds with referring doctors following up with scans to measure treatment efficacy. Other than overnight or longer admissions, Uni of Miami hospital as an ED. Respitory conditions are in the top 4 reasons to visit a hospital ED in USA and 86% of ED visits in USA are 'treat and release'. So the opportunity of throughput in the Emergency Dept is a potential kicker.

4D's hardware solution (scanner) will provides high throughput for hospitals' radiology dept. Many of you may have experienced the wait to getting a scan in a hospital. Once a hospital has adopted this method and understand the benefits of better, quicker diagnosis, I expect they'll be motivated to push more patients through. A 6 second scan, sit, stand, breathe normally and very low radiation provides the opportunity for multiples of patients going through the same department. Knowing how the US investors view their healthcare industry ($$$), those running hospitals will know how to combine better healthcare with high throughput.

It's difficult to imagine the hospital not working closely with The Uni of Miami Medical School. The spin off into say, Jackson Memorial is just one example of how news from Uni Of Miami can spread...this, from the Jackson Health System website..

About Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Since 1952, the Public Health Trust has had a basic affiliation agreement with the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, supplemented by an annual operating agreement, which sets forth the responsibilities of and the services to be provided by each party. With more than 1,550 licensed beds, Jackson Memorial Hospital is both a referral center and a magnet for medical research. Of the nearly 1,000 full-time faculty members of the medical school, more than 600 are doctors engaged in clinical practice who have been granted medical staff privileges and can admit patients to Jackson Memorial Hospital.While Jackson Memorial and the University of Miami operate as independent institutions, many of the services and programs offered at the hospital and medical school have become closely integrated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $233.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.5¢ $125.9K 222.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7608 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 42625 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.