WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

I 100% agree that it looks like we have an amazing technology...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I 100% agree that it looks like we have an amazing technology and management team here, that's why I own shares. I think you have to be conservative with these sorts of ventures though (and let's not kid ourselves, at this stage this is a venture, and as shareholders we are essentially venture capitalists here).

Let me clarify what I mean by my statement above.
    -We have no revenue/earnings, so you can't exactly value it based on any fundamental analysis. It's just based on potential (the market size & our perception of the quality of the product)
    -We "hope" that Intel/Samsung/AMD/other competitors don't have a secret product they've been working on that is of equal or better performance & cost. This is the biggest risk for me.
    -There's plenty of examples of superior technologies that never made it in the end (Betamax just off the top of my head). We "hope" that our management team can get deals across the line and be smart about them. This shouldn't be an issue based on their track record, but still a risk. I think quality of management is the reason that this company is an $80m market cap and not $40m. Also, noone knows who the industry players are that management are talking to.

I try not to get emotional about these sorts of companies, otherwise you just run around with rose coloured glasses. Have done that before and it didn't end well. Better to be prudent and continuously play devil's advocate I think.

Anyway, appreciate your thoughts. Let's hope I'm being too pessimistic and in 2 years time we are all drinking champagne in the French Riviera toasting the great work of WBT & Leti!
    Last edited by chibba123: 01/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.