FLN 5.26% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

Ann: 4Q20 Cash Flow and Activity Report, page-19

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    FLN remains an exciting company (and a frustrating investment).

Top line growth is great - you'd think it will have to flow through to bottom line one day, if it's a sustainable trend? IMO Covid has been the catalyst, that should make a reasonable amount of the recent growth, permanent. It's making companies re-think how they've been operating. Once they see what technology is capable of, companies realise that certain tasks can be shifted online (which results in them saving money). This is supported by the Enterprise QoQ growth in FLN's results - I expect this to continue. I wonder if the Enterprise profit margin is higher than the normal freelancer profit margin? It's early days, so this space will probably change a fair bit over the next few years.

Anyway, most of what I wrote is a fairly commonly-held perception - it remains to be seen whether FLN can eventually profit off these trends and reward their (im)patient shareholders. So FLN's back in the bottom drawer for me, to have a look next Q....

I agree with comments that some other posters have made on this (and other) FLN threads, that shareholder communication could be considerably improved. That would be a decent first step, in FLN becoming a better stock (as opposed to what the underlying company's doing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.