MME 0.00% 7.0¢ moneyme limited

I'm taking this statement to be truth. They cannot hold a trojan...

1. 5,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5484/5484776-6b00da0eeb852dfb51bfd3f5c866866f.jpg

I'm taking this statement to be truth. They cannot hold a trojan horse of bad debts on the books (people who will never repay), while the good ones roll off (low credit score people who finish paying off their debts successfully).

Because: I think there are hard rules about what happens with debt stages. Eg. 30 days behind in repayments, means take X step, like write-off the loan by half for example. 60 days behind in repayments, take X step. So if there were doubtful debts still held on the books, they had likely been mostly written down in value on the balance sheet anyway.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5484/5484778-65fe27bf75eedc164287f217b9c29221.jpg

So credit scores are rising. And I don't think there would be an abnormal amount of residual low quality assets hidden on the books.

So I think it's probably true that 'low quality assets are rolling off'. As every month, some of those low credit-score people successfully repay their loan, and
    some become behind in repayments and are written-down in value (depending on how far behind). At the same time, they're replaced with higher credit score loans.

But I'm still wanting to confirm it myself, by checking how receivables, debts and ratios have changed (improved?) at the time that the raising has been happening.

We saw 'positive NPAT' announcements early this CY. But I want to see if flow through to 'something'. Equity? Corporate debt? Ratios?

$6m interest saving on the corporate debt will help going forward, if the rest of the underlying business is going fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $1.4K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 208 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 446628 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.