ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

gday @Goodfella58Been a while since we chatted, I don't recall...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    gday @Goodfella58
    Been a while since we chatted, I don't recall you being this grumpy, you were positive on some days years back

There are some differences in how the Rodeo is being run this time around, the cashflow statement is what it is and we can only follow the breadcrumbs

laser focused Larry is not expanding the portfolio buying up overpriced operations in India UAE and Europe, just to name a few, and it would seem those presently steering the ship are doing so in a more strategic and steady manner

Even though we have a a significantly diluted shareholder position there has been been the share buybacks at .25 which mitigated the SOI matter a little.

The removal of some bonus shares through lack of performance (OK I will pay that to the Bears) and the convertible notes debacle being removed has also helped capital structure.

The Tidy up of the balance sheet has me wondering if they are smearing on the makeup to attract a suitor or looking to progress the business on a slow and steady track wile attracting better funding opportunities. There is also the option of a dual listing my crystal ball is a bit cloudy on that scenario.

The next 6 -12 months will be important, whether you or others choose to believe or not, investment decisions returning business value and sustainable growth are being implemented. Will they work? Who really knows either of us could be right.

Thankyou for your insights and banter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.020(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.78 $27.05M 14.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 193359 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.