MME 15.5% 9.7¢ moneyme limited

I had ruled out "blastoff" and was expecting a more measured and...

1. 7,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1649
    I had ruled out "blastoff" and was expecting a more measured and steady increase in the SP as MME continue to firm up its fundamentals. With the current market readjustment – on the back of fears of a global recession – I'm now of the view that investors may be willing to look to up-and-coming stocks to maximize their returns: I believe MME may fit the bill and could benefit from value-seeking investors. Perhaps I'm unrealistic in thinking we can avoid being caught up in the current onslaught as investors sell-off equities – I guess time will tell.

Not that it's anything that hasn't already been announced, but I'm pleased to increasing media coverage of MME's improving results. Below is a link to another MME article. Whilst it's mostly a 'copy & paste' of the Q4 trading update, articles such as this may land MME on a few more watchlists, which can only be a positive thing IMO.

https://www.brokernews.com.au/news/breaking-news/moneyme-reports-strong-loan-growth-285296.aspx

I haven't sold a share, and despite a volatile SP, I have continued to make small purchases, increasing my MME holding. I love a good underdog story. Maybe I'm crazy... we'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.