AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: 4th MIDKINE SYMPOSIUM RESULTS-CDY.AX, page-91

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Priceline: I went to Pitt Street Sydney Priceline at 11am today to buy some Evolis Tonic and ask some questions. Firstly disappointment - plenty of shampoo but no tonic. Then I thought, well my follicles may be worse off but my bank account better off if they have sold out. Now I could ramp things up and they they are flying off the shelves but not quite.
    Sales assistant said they have been sold out for a while but didn't know about the re-order (Cellmid sales team - get onto it).
    I then asked about demand. She said, "I can't recall a lot of demand for the men's tonic, however I don't work everyday and it is sold out so there must be some demand. What has surprised me more is the demand I have seen for the female tonic" (So I guess previous marketing was working). Again though - Cellmid sales team get onto it as they were also sold out of the womens tonic.

Also the 50% off is for a range of products so for those down ramping it's not a cellmid fire sale or anything like it.

I'll be letting Cellmid know about this as well just in case they are not reading HC.

There should never be a comment like "we have been sold out for a while". It's crazy having a shelf free, labelled with Evolis Tonic and nothing on it either for the male or female tonic.

Positives are that there is demand at some level, especially female tonic.
    Negatives - Cellmid get your re-stocking process in order.

Lastly, I still don't have my tonic!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $838 117.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 616527 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 55022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.