AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

1.7m in the Bank now . When will the Uranium be sold? It cant be...

1. 7,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    1.7m in the Bank now .

When will the Uranium be sold? It cant be stockpiled forever but

Look at it this way if AGS won the sales right, do you think the long termers wouldn't look after their interests. I know I would.

But lets be honest here, the question is the Reduction Process and the next cash call due December 2015 (15%). Which takes AGS through to the next Cash call Dec 2016 (11%) IF they don't have the funds to cover the 2015 Call. AGS would need to win Sales rights and as they announced have the Uranium delivered upto AGS. ??????? The Judge would have to rule on this and Q would need to have grounds to appeal. I'd say it would be difficult to find grounds but I'm sure Q will. lol

Now I'm going to aim this to the Directors,

The Directors claim they are in dispute over the MDA.

I don't know the details surrounding the taken up of the Reduction Process but surely it would be a legally binding Agreement signed off on by both Parties. The AGS Directors and Quasar.

Lets assume they signed it then turned around and dispute it! (Ridiculous as it sounds but that's whats in progress imo)

Now if I'm correct in my assumption here, "disputing something" has little to no meaning unless one pursues that disputing something through the Courts. imo

Look at the disputing of the Costs. They're in disagreement over costs. So what?
    Look at the disputing of the MDA. They're in disagreement over the MDA. So what?

If its real, take legal action! Very simple. imo

Who's fooling who here?

All the details surrounding the Sale and ACE's immediate position needs to be known imo

Is the latest buyer a yes or no voter?
    How much longer does he need? lol

Good luck all

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 31/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.