AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: 4th Quarter Activity and Cashflow Report - 30 June 2015, page-43

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hi metal.

i have my own theories based on what some may consider to be desperation through to what some may consider to be well thought out logic.

one of my basic theories is that if i can see value in the ags four mile stake then others will too and this will result in a definitive end result.

here is a bit of basic farmeroscar analysis. lmao

Screenshot 2015-08-03 at 06.24.38.png

two things stand out to me in this screenshot:

1. "In accordance with the conditions of the sale agreement"

2. "The Board of Alliance unanimously considers the Transaction to be in the best interests..."

point number 1. as expected there are conditions to the current sales agreement. the sales agreement is confidential so no one can say with certainty how this sale may ultimately be determined.

with regard to point number 2 this is a little bit of artistic analysis on my behalf. look at the two words "unanimously considers". imo this is not very strong language. can you picture someone standing up in front of a crowd and beating their chest and only stating that they and their friends unanimously consider that a certain thing is the best thing. imo a consideration is not end point definitive.

all i am thinking is lets see what happens. if there is no genuine interest in four mile from numerous third parties i will be extremely surprised because four mile is that good.
    Last edited by FarmerOscar: 03/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.