ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi FO - thanks for that. I wasn't sure - hence the smiley wink. The thing is - I do remember when you first started posting when you were first buying into AGS. From memory you posed as a greenly I think it was, and later came clean re your motives.

But, yes, I know your holdings are transparent and that your views are always creative, and prescient. And that's terrific - if you prove to be right. I think we'd all be happy to be wrong in our disenchantment with management and their decisions; and to have to eat humble pie and be profusely apologetic to our "leaders". ...

But ... big sigh .... I fear that the reality is the directors want a sale. And I believe they've already stated all the conditions quite clearly - if not (and you could be right here) a settlement date that may not be met.

Certainly Heathgate didn't meet their JV date for the first exploration expenditure way back then; something which ultimately led to a new agreement and then years of court action. Now that would be a neat nemesis, wouldn't it?

So, as you rightly say, it's not over until we have an unequivocal contract of sale in place. I hope against hope you are right and that Q/HG/GA have to did much deeper to own every square kilometre of our once 100% owned tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.