RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

I can’t argue it’s dragging on, only because it doesn’t suit my...

1. 2,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    I can’t argue it’s dragging on, only because it doesn’t suit my personal expectations...I also wish there was more information provided to explain time taken to get FEED completed and ground broken.

We have 2 choices the way I see it... with conditions... and without stating the obvious. We can debate until the cows come home about what’s happened already, that can’t be changed, what we can influence is how and when we get to cash flow positive... and ASAP.

1/ we raise 5.5million... only if we know exactly how it will be spent. I’m going buy again so long as I’m confident the funds are put to use.. either 3 x GrainCorp revenue producers (which has been stated as finalised and ready for Installation prior end of Q2)..or Katanning.. either or... I don’t care so long as it’s money making, but we need firm assurances that this CR is going to increase revenue by years end.
    I need to know what we are buying!!!

2/ we do nothing..!

Cheers and thanks for the discussion. I can see a happy ending believe it or not.... if they stay the course.
    Bak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $11.38K 5.700M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 71574924 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 424615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.