AUQ 2.78% 3.5¢ alara resources limited

Ann: 5.55MT Increase in Indicated Resource - Al Hadeetha Project-AUQ.AX, page-17

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I would be very surprised if they didn’t just due to their positon. I’m going to elaborate on this because I love saying it out loud/typed because I always buy more shares at the end of it so here goes:

AUQ currently has a pending court case with a former partner who is clearly jaded (their counter suit is horrendous, no evidence etc. etc.) and one of their big wigs is invested in AUQ. I have his name written down in my office so I’m not going to spell it from memory cause my auto correct will explode, but he is a very smart guy and he for one knows a lot about metals, as he has started a large number of metals based companies. This move is not by mistake, it shows me that Manajem are not united and when one of your directors pulls such a public move it tells me he doesn’t think much of his colleagues. So if AUQ loses, so does he…smart guys just don’t do that especially business men who have been a part of so many of them, so he clearly likes the position of AUQ. Further to this we also know that they have lost the mining licence for the project and they cannot offer “any evidence substantiating allegations of contractual breaches on Alara’s part”, all they have done is implement tactics that hope to stall AUQ’s position, like a toddler dragging their feet away from the toy section. Instead of buying into the same game AUQ ignored this and focused on the core breach of Manajem rather than entertaining them. For those with no legal knowledge this is smart believe me, you have one company trying many different things to stall proceedings and one that is now just saying we just want the US$3,266,000 thanks Judge, Manajem will lose favour soon enough.

The connection to BAYAN was not a mistake AUQ was directed to them when things were going south with Manajem, where they were told that Manajem are notorious for squandering their mining licences. The below is from actual correspondence from Bayan to Alara displaying why it’s going to work:
    “The Alara-Bayan plan is solid and well founded. Under this plan, we combine the strengths of: (1) Bayan, a credible, 100% Saudi-owned mining license applicant; and (2) Alara, a listed, experienced technical partner, which provides not only know-how and market access, but also owns the only bankable DFS for the Project in existence, thereby providing the unique ability for Bayan to apply for a mining licence straight away, rather than seeking an exploration license first. When we add to this plan the right personnel at the right time, good things are bound to happen.”
    I underlined the part that makes me all mushy, with the finisher of “good things are bound to happen”…. Naw you guys stop it, it’s like watching young love blossom . I am typing this all on my phone so I’m going to finish with the key points.
    1. They are now partnered with Bayan a 100% Saudi-owned company – if they side with Manajem the courts hang Bayan out too. If it is down to a two Saudi preferred company Manajem are just not going to win.
    2. Paired with that, AUQ have the only DFS and as above, help any Saudi based company skip the exploration licence.
    3. AUQ has the dots all connected it’s just waiting on the ML. Finance will happen if they get the ML. They know how to get the ball rolling once it happens.
    4. Justin is smashing his money in – this is important too as he is at the top of the tree, all information is passing through him and he is sitting in on these talks and he is buying. To those who say he has enough money – WHO in their right mind likes to lose money.
    5. The resource is still open and growing.
    6. DYOR on the top 20 and I mean go as far into their nationalities.
    7. AUQ and the community are great. I’ve read it from other posters, this is so important there – VERY positive for them. Please read 10 May 2016 Ann under community meeting, this is a big thing to happen for a foreign company.
    This is all in my opinion, this company is well positioned and I really do promote doing your own research. But I couldn’t even begin to open up further just using my phone, as I can’t proof read my grammar and spelling properly and that irritates me hahaha. Hope you guys are having a good day! Please feel free to correct me/ add that guy’s name

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $21.93K 622.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21245 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 27520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.