BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Post of the year GZ, you just summed up in a line and a half how...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Post of the year GZ, you just summed up in a line and a half how CAS management treats it's long term holders.

I get the feeling that CAS was disappointed that we didn't take part in the 17 cent CR about 9 months ago. Apparently they expect us to invest in a company with a falling SP without *ANY* news. I hope the SP rises over the next couple of months, so I can sell out of CAS with something. Because I have NO interest in being a long term share holder of a company that has in my opinion two tiers. The top tier is -- if I can use an analogy -- business class, where I do get the feeling that those in Business class do have some advantages over other shareholders.

Because I'm a lonely small time investor, I'm back in cattle class, I feel that I'm not getting treated the same as others. It shouldn't be like this, so I'm out as soon as I can. This company is the Chairman's baby, what's frustrating is that I cannot express how I really feel in this post without worrying about litigation.

To add, I will be ropeable -- well even more than I am at the moment, if my suspicions are right, that a select few of Johnny come lately's, received a "special" briefing on the future plans of CAS and were then invited to take part in a 10 cents CR, whilst long term shareholders of CAS are/were told NOTHING. Is that sort of behaviour even legal? It probably is, it doesn't make it right though, I don't care anymore anyway, I'm over it, I want out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.