IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

Ann: $5.5M Equity Raising - Strategic Investment and Rights Issue, page-24

1. 1,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1801
    @ Rebound985 - great to see you are researching IHR thoroughly.

It would be very much appreciated if you can share any thoughts you have on this company - after doing this research?

In response to your query, the equity raising document said the following:

Under the entitlement offer, eligible shareholders will be offered 1 new fully paid ordinary share for every 5 shares held on the record date of 11 August 2020 (Record Date) at an issue price of $0.075 per share. The entitlement offer is open to all eligible shareholders who have a registered address within Australia or New Zealand, and who hold ordinary shares on the Record Date.

So, from what I understand, it always takes 2 full working days to settle new share purchases (but happy to be corrected on this)?

Therefore I am guessing that you probably need to purchase the shares either today (Thursday 6 August) or tomorrow (Friday 7 August) to be eligible for the CR 7.5 cent shares - as you would need at least Monday & Tuesday as the 2 x working days before the IHR shares are officially transferred into your name at COB on Tuesday 11 August 2020?

Any shares purchased after tomorrow (Friday) may not be transferred over into your name in time to participate in the CR offer.

Please note that this is only my understanding, and that you should check this for your self.

Hope that helps!!
    Last edited by Brett M H: 06/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.