AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

yes this one is long overdue for an upward re-rate. I think a...

1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    yes this one is long overdue for an upward re-rate. I think a lot of good work has been done in AOP but if you dont get momentum then you may never get rewarded. I dont know if these guys have a salesman on board? When you dont promote the stockprice it is tantamount to having your pants down. They might say we have got control of it so it doesnt matter what the shareprice is blah blah blah. However, too many times I have held stocks with good fundamental value that I dont get rewarded for because the share price has been left stagnating.

I have discovered over the years when holding so called "under-valued" company's we are only ever one signature away from a crap deal that destroys my investment. We are then left speculating on whether this director or that director was a crook that stood to gain more from doing a side deal or did the buyer have some leverage or was it just a stupid decision. Or just a circumstance of the overall market.

Surely something that is between 1 and 2 million ounces in a safe juristdiction should have a higher EV than 60-80mill. There is a ridiculous disparity between what ounces held by a producer are valued at versus ounces held by an explorer. Just bolting this one onto NST/Saracen merged entity would create shareholder value for the NST/Saracen merged entity. Why are we waiting sooooooo bl**dy long!

disclaimer; just my opinion so do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.