ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    For the company to grow in this present market for data centres is still very hard to attract new clients ( two big players with big pockets).

The DXN company has the advantage of having two parts to the business
    1. of module manufacturer
    2. the data centres (if able to attract the capital to expand at a reasonable timeframe to cover underlining costs as well as the new clients)

Not easy for data centre companies (capex intensive)

It has been in the media reported that data centres companies at best have IRR of 15%. So a small company to generate the capital to expand the existing data centres in a reasonable timeframe the company we will need an additional approx $7 million per M watt
    This means the company to generate the capex required to expand in a reasonable timeframe will need
    • more data centre capacity to expand or buy existing capacity including the existing clients base
    • or generate more revenue/ profit from module sales
    • or capital raise from shareholders or loans
    • or all of the above

Hopefully the company meets the expectations as stated in the recent presentation

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2119/2119226-ff08953713b989aeb7dbddc90d6f6b91.jpg

In regard my own position in this company I bought the original packet of shares in this company 27c just after the IPO
    I will be buying the full allocation in the capital raising to improve my holding averages due to the capital raise is underwritten and also this may give me the option in the future to trade out with the potential of only paper losses not a fiscal loss but this is still is risks associated with these approach.

The company may even in the future meet the original shareholders expectations

Will be holding on the 1m options with the 3 year time frame

this is my own stand in this company, individuals investors will need to seek they own advice in investing this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.