LYC 0.66% $6.86 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: 5 Million Hours LTI Free , page-37

1. 18,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "Are we seeing the NEW nursery ,or the side that we have never seen before?"

It is all perspective. I'm not saying anything that I have not said consistantly for years. What has changed is the SP trend and reaction to the hip pocket nerve by those that are doubters or worriers. I have no worries about the Lynas project and still believe that I will be at the $4 party.

I have never been a fan of Curtis for more reasons that I care to put on HC posts. I have always made that clear so there is nothing new about that fact. He really has little regard for the small investor as evidenced by his actions on more than one occasion. A leopard doesnt change its spots.

Lynas has a great future but unless corporate governance changes I doubt if the small shareholders will reap the benefit they deserve. Our board is not constituted in accordance with normal board structure as is the norm on the ASX. We are never kept up to date with progress.

I see no reason to change my attitude just to please HC posters, many of whom are short termers worried about winning or losing a few bucks and placing a dollar above ethics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.86
Change
0.045(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.79 $11.00M 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21638 $6.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 18523 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.