ASN 1.27% 7.8¢ anson resources limited

I said ages ago ignore is your friend, not many saw this coming...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    I said ages ago ignore is your friend, not many saw this coming I did and why I sold half mine at 16 cents, will I buy double now...who knows

BB was clear in the vids and announcements about this, this is about short term funding for the required studies and DFS at GR to work out what this will cost, only then can Bad Bruce even think about going to the banks. We have seen this movie before with BBB

The risk is low lithium prices are NOT forecasted to go higher, yes the opex might be good, everyone is guessing at the capex, so can he get interest from the banks is the risk, PLL pulled out of the DOE loan app due to its cost. And the DOE is NOT an option at GR yet as no cost studies are completed.

We don't know if Koch or any offtaker is going to JV with ASN, personally I have a figure of what that JV would look like financially, but like everyone here I am also guessing

Get real here people, there is still a lot of work to do for ASN to even get close to getting the money for this project

The HC pumpers told us production 2025, multi element behemouth....they have no credibility so why listen and react

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.