AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: $5 million to fund development of Isabel Nickel Project, page-23

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Rusty, today's capital raising announcement was basically a copy of the previous capital raising announcement on May 22. Pretty much the same wording. People like you also thought the $4m was for capex.

How much of those $4m has been spent on capex?
    Why do you think any of these $5m will be spent on capex? What capex? Building the barge? They do not have a mining license, they can't just start constructing.
    Drilling costs to not count. Building an exploration camp does not count either.

Btw, in the last half yearly AVQ spent $166k out of $4.5m on exploration costs. That's very little for a exploration company. And now you think they will suddenly spend these $5m constructing something even if have no license to do so

Anyway, you guys cannot argue over any figures so unless you can properly debate do not bother. Also funny how angry people get. I post and 10 people reply. Makes me wonder why so sensitive. Must be because you guys have an agenda. AVQ crew always get so nervous over 'negative' posts and always try to attack the poster instead of debating numbers. Do you guys text each other, "quick get on HC we need to defend AVQ" lol, I bet you do

Looking forward to the usual reply "but your numbers are all wrong and/or misleading" yeah yeah yeah. Teenagers argue like that. "You are wrong and that's the end of it" lol

AVQ has a long way to go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.