AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: 5 tonne Trial Cargo of Li2CO3 Product Scheduled for Shipment, page-139

1. 13,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8399
    I am not aware of the release of any detailed or specific operating costs for the 2ktpa plant and I NEVER claimed that.
    All I said was that the company has stated that they expect the 2ktpa operation to be profitable; which they have, indeed. Freely and publicly available right now to anyone with an internet connection. It is not hard to find online, at all. Google. Practice.

It is absolutely expected that they have done their internal analysis and costings to determine this; it isn’t some random “guess” by a taxi driver.
    And before you start up about release of detailed metrics, remember that some lithium producers don’t even reveal WHO their customers are or even what price they each pay, let alone any detailed breakdown of cost elements.

You want MORE detail than what has been released? You have only 2 options, as complaining here won’t answer anything: you either contact the company directly and see if they’ll release anything more specific, or wait until they do. Simple. Pick one.

Now, I have a choice: to believe the estimates and expectations of the expert who has decades of experience with processing and commercial Li brine production, who has actually established the key cost components of reagents and energy to process the Rincon brine into BG carbonate, and incorporated these into a 2ktpa plant assessment.... or believe the “suspicions” of someone who doesn’t and hasn’t.
    It isn’t really a choice is it?

If you don’t want to believe the company and instead want to wait until they have demonstrated the production and confirmed final costs of actually operating the 2ktpa plant, that is fine too of course, so come back in a couple of years and pay the hefty premium for a further de-risked fraction of the company. Risk-reward. Simple.
    If you are claiming that the company’s assessments of their expected future costs is flawed, without suitable evidence, or without detailed or expert knowledge yourself of the associated processes, equipment, systems, procurement, services, resourcing and scaling factors, then that’s a very cocky position to put yourself in imo. Good luck with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.