ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: 500M of Sulphide Bearing Porphyry and Breccia in CH-DDH033, page-97

1. 10,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2670
    Our drop in friends (they are welcome IMO) are traders, as they admit. Most of the regular ICG tragics are fundamental investors, again IMO.

We will all be patting each other on the back as soon as this bloody cycle bottoms out. That could be early 2016 (Yep, that's IMO too)

As for the drill results - we need to know what is at the bottom of that hole 33 - if it got thru the pyrite zone (likely to be poor in copper, but not always) into a copper zone then the grades will start to tell the story as to whether an underground mine can be built. I simply cannot see an open cut on Chanape - not enough 'sweeteners' found yet to get through the top 300m or so, but as Doc says - 'its early days'.

An interesting point is that open cut prospects are usually heavily eroded and have strong alteration halos at surface - so they are more easily found, even by satelite. And maybe they have all been found already !!!!

Copper is forecast to be scarce in coming years so it will have to be the Chanape like deposits which will stomp up the shortfall. As Fiendish said, maybe we will need 3b tonnes at 1% Cu equiv. , maybe not.

For all of us the first indication of economic grades will set ICG on the move.

Time and grades and interest from majors will decide our fate - GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.