IR1 3.92% 26.5¢ iris metals limited

Not 100% correct ,a lot accrued from seed capital in the early...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Not 100% correct ,a lot accrued from seed capital in the early gold exploration stage and they contributed a lot of capital to get things going.
    It was recently that significant free carry options were granted and here lies I believe a lot of the problem with lack of communication.
    Retail holders had to pay cash for their shares and any associated converted options and can sell whenever they wish.They also are more concerned with daily price movements .
    Directors by their nature are reluctant to sell as it is a bad look ,but also where they control such a large holding,their most likely exit here is via proving up and selling the company.
    I feel that this non alignment of time frame is what has caused a lot of the anger out there,yes both sides want success ,but the substantial shareholders have a much longer horizon and time on their side ,especially with Directors fees and posible wages also being paid.
    I hear a lot about alignment of objectives via options ,but in this case I don't think it works for us retail investors in Iris .
    It is all out of our control and we are just the tail of the wagging dog unfortunately .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $34.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $3.074K 11.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12907 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.