ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Ann: 5A Nickel Ore Extraction Update, page-16

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    There's a lot to be excited about here as a SH (finally).

Firstly, the management team actually executed the plan to extract the ore - not just drill a hole but actually mine (albeit on a small scale).
    Only 2 negatives that I could see were, a) about 3 months behind schedule and b) missing the 1st cap raising amount requiring a 2nd go at even lower prices (ouch).

Second, should give a positive cash flow plus give the valuable actual grades/costs to prepare the full business case to develop into a working mine. Its coming true? Hence cash flow and funds to get back into CB and find that mother lode.r

Third, there's a plan to use this work to determine a means to extract the low grade sulfide. If this could be achieved it will make this resource significantly more attractive.

Fourth, this was achieved during Xmas & NY, so I tip my hat to management there on getting contractors during this difficult period. Chris got slammed for representing WA in hockey during an investor presentation but putting in these yards over the festive season warrants a mention. They could have used any number of excuses to push back the timeline and didn't. Nice to see the hard yards being put in.

All we need now is some very positive grades coming out and we may indeed see a new Ni producer emerge.

Keep it coming ESR - GL2A

(PS the market updates have been fantastic! keep it up)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $200 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5232302 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1309441 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.