5EA 2.63% 19.5¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

Either way looks like everything is progressing as planned with...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Either way looks like everything is progressing as planned with more of an emphasis on Lithium which is good, states “our management can see several thousand tons per year per year produced” which I can only see as positive for funding from the federal government. Only a few weeks back Biden promised like 3 Billion to projects within the US. If 5E can hold around this price point while the NASDAQ has dropped 30% recently this is an excellent result considering that it was probably one of the worst times to list. If 5E have assigned a dedicated management team to secure funding locally within the states they must be pretty confident they can get it, if so this will have a massive re rate for the business and this SSBF will be able to prove that the methods work etc (good desicion by management).

However a bit of a shame they are not producing a BFS would of been intresting to see updated economics of the business probably would of seen a massive re rate (could be waiting to finish SSBF). This for me is personally another 3 year hold.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $86.11K 463.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9572 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 16170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.