RGT 9.38% 35.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: $5m Placement at 7.0c Closed Stongly Oversubscribed, page-104

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    OK, I'll try and be serious. I think that people have a problem with your posts for two reasons. One is that you make it about you. Read your posts again and think to yourself have I used the term "I" or any of it's derivatives too many times? Am I responding to something that doesn't need to be responded to?
    Secondly, you are repetitive. You made your point. You made it again. And again. And again. And again. You treat (probably unwittingly) those reading your posts as idiots. We got your point the first time. We disagree.
    So please, just for our sanity, the next time you post can you ask yourself the question "am I adding something new to the discourse?" If the answer is no don't post!
    If you are responding to a perceived "attack" then get over it. You are on the internet! Not the realm of rational discussions. And if someone is "attacking" you WGAF! You don't know them, they mean nothing to you. Move on.
    Personally, after your first negative post, you have added nothing new for ages. That is a shame. This is what the forum is for, sharing of new information. Not what you do.
    Be like Elsa.....Let it go.......................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.030(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $16.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 35.0¢ 32.0¢ $3.361K 9.732K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16739 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 8746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.