CBE 4.48% 7.0¢ cobre limited

Adam is 3rd from far right. Great CEO/geo who seems always on...

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 930
    Adam is 3rd from far right. Great CEO/geo who seems always on the ground/onsite!
    Worth noting that the Ngami Campaign started late June this year and after <6 months drilling we are in a totally different position than where we were 6 month ago! As above mentioned, they have drilled total 28 DD holes todate (with each intersecting copper mineralisation under the assumption that they've drilled 28 holes in total), starting with hole NCP07, NCP08...up to hole NCP34 by the looks. So far only holes NCP07, NCP08, NCP09 and NCP20A' assay results have been received/announced, with NCP20A being the best intersection/result so far. Which means we still have some 24 drilled holes' assay results pending! Together with assays from samples from Kit West Project as mentioned by new CEO Adam in his latest interview (i was suspecting though that there might be a slip of tongue that he was actually referring to the assay results of both drilled holes (partial) as we still have majority of drilled holes assays pending and the collected samples from Kit West Project area imminent before the end of this year). Look forward to the batch of assay results. Personally i would still like to see some good pXRF readings first (so far CBE's pXRF reading method is helpful) if it really takes too long to get assay result. But each to their own. GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $25.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $32.16K 470.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80626 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.