RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

Ann: $5m Placement to Advance Windorah Gas Project, page-47

1. 9,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    Hi guzzi, you can direct any concerns you may have about ASX listed companys to the link below. As GLB777 pointed out, in the past they have been known to not be the most harsh of authorities, who knows what their stance is now in wake of the banking royal commission? I'm not sure RLE have done anything to breach or break any listing rules though (???), IMO it's more of an issue with the way in which they've continued to "thumb their nose" at long term shareholders and unfortunately not much can be done other than voting with your feet, i do believe this will come back to bite them in a big way at some point though (we've already witnessed subdued interest on the successful flow rates, lMO primarily due to the distrust/caution they've created within the retail market). So this is more of an FYI post for future reference as i believe every investor should know their rights and how to enforce them, it is the squeeky wheel that gets the oil after all and you are well within your rights to at least ask the questions or voice your concerns.

https://www.asx.com.au/contact/customerFeedback.html#/reportmisconduct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.