RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

hi djwally, yes it seems that way re. your comment on the OA's....

1. 9,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    hi djwally, yes it seems that way re. your comment on the OA's. Personally i wouldn't be ascribing the "big winners" or value vs OB's just yet though, still a whole lot of risk attached and alot needs to happen in a short timeframe. Whilst SB mentions the possibility of applying for an extension I'd be more interested to know what is the official criteria for an approval and how likely is it under the given circumstances. Obviously any holder of OA's who are also holding FPO's will use their votes as a "Yes", but i suspect there is now a large wad of recently printed FPO's (+ another 45mill next week) that will firmly be in the "No" camp as they won't want the extra competition when trying to unwind their large holdings for a few pips profit.......you know, the guys and gals who's support we're so grateful for. Also it'd be interesting to know how many long termers offloaded their OA's to the more punter types. The type who are purely holding options and subsequently won't get a vote? On top of that factor in all the long termers who are purely holding FPO's or a mix of FPO's/OB's (seemed to be the consensus to drop the OA's for OB's at the time based on the longevity) and in light of being snubbed again and lumped with further dilution which way they choose to vote? TBH, the more you look at it, how can anyone really make an informed decision on the options currently? It's all just guesswork for now so hopefully there is some clarity for holders soon. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.