AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I thought it was a strange way to word things, without providing...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I thought it was a strange way to word things, without providing any further detail.

I have an account with this publication, with alerts set for key words such as AVZ. The articles are OK, give you a little bit of an insight into the area. But there are many articles that seem a bit rushed or lacking in any in depth research. They occasionally do an article that they call a "focus" article. Which will be 1000 words long and reads like any other online publication, in terms of layout and content. They charge a bit for these type of focus articles too, $23 US. The article on AVZ hydro ($7.80US) is one of many very short articles they churn out, no doubt it is these many smaller articles that pay the bills.

I get the feeling these smaller articles are just spun out without a huge amount of research, and often just sound like a rumour and usually don't even have the authors details, unlike their focus articles. This article seems to be a regurgitation of the registration documents publicly available, (as posted by myself and @giantpaperclips) with a bit of history, and speculation thrown in. If they had a scoop on problems with the expected power supply, why not publish it more clearly?

Maybe its a typo, .......-should be looking for......... ie: AVZ has been left without power supply......or ......-could be looking for........ ie: AVZ registered a company and we are jumping to conclusions to fill an article........

Either way, a very interesting development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.