DEG 0.41% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Ann: $6.0M Capital Raising to accelerate Exploration programs, page-103

1. 4,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6407
    @Kamprad7
    We have to keep in mind that the Structural Fault is in excess of 200klm long.
    No where else in the world can you find that, that I know of.
    Looking at some of the numbers that have been reported from previous drilling, Historical drilling and rock chips on the Farno McMahon jv, There are real possibilities that this could be a monster as I have referred to it in previous posts.
    If this mr EE has the experience that some talk about, then I am not sure where his commitment lies but he must certainly be sure of it if he puts up that much capital ( compared to their mc ), and ties it in Escrow. Top Drill are no idiots either.
    My guess is that we will see some very nice drill results coming up in some of these potential pits that could ignite this sp. Maybe both Top Drill and Mr EE already know that.
    The real motivation from deg was originally to explore and develop the Structural Fault and it will be the catalyst for funding and development of the plant next year. Any Conglomerate will be pure icing on the cake and will be more reason to build a larger plant.
    Some people are saying that we are fully valued. Last year before any Conglomerate and before the upgrade of resource, Morningstar had a valuation of 22 cents.
    That was also before Sprott, BlueMoon and FM jv. The FM jv could be monstrous alone.
    The continuation of Drill results this year will certainly bring about some changes of opinion.
    I am sure that the valuation is much higher now and given what may come, I think we will see a rerate forthwith.
    Anyone lucky enough to get in at this price will do well imo. ( I am in there with another bid but don't like my chances after last nights activity in the US )
    We will soon find out.
    Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.