AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: 6.3 Million Tonne Lithium Resources at Prairie, page-24

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    I know a handful of fund managers who only gets their finance news from AFR. It's a good thing.

Just for clarity to everyone else.. It's perfectly fine people say the obvious such as "CR" - well du'h of course the project would need more funding rounds, how else can the company fund CAPEX? Every experienced investor knows of multiple funding rounds before profitability. That's not the only or main reason why share price to go up and down.

If there is enough of us investors wanting to acquire AZL shares outside the market right now, the company would be stupid to decline the capital investment in issuing more shares via capital raise in advance to their forecast H2 2024.

What we are looking for is whether or not our capital investment will make us money via an economical project and when (sorry to explain this in a dumbed down sentence).

Prairie Project is just getting started, everyone knows that. The resource will just go up and up from here... what I'm looking for personally, yes the PFS, confirmation of cost. Everyone else can figure out their own calc of future income.

I'm of the view and therefore guess Prairie Lithium IRR is over 40% - looking forward to the PFS.

Do we really think the market would ignore AZL if production does start in Q1 2025 proving all the doubters wrong? I think not. I think, a handful would want to acquire AZL, either partially or as a whole, or otherwise offtake or partner with, prior to reaching production milestone once confidence is there that it is achievable. And I'm every bit confident Zach Maurer and team will get us there - they've been working on this for that particular moment since 2019 and they haven't disappointed yet. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.28K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 10941733 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8795059 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.