KKO 5.13% 8.2¢ kinetiko energy ltd

Ann: $6.5m Funding to Complete Acquisition of Afro Energy Done, page-3

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Exceptional, usually I agree with you, but I have to offer a different perspective on this lot;

Talent10 - upon examination, one finds a firm that lacks genuine talent, yet has garnered undue attention as a venture capital entity with a curious range of investments spanning air conditioning, instrumentation services, gaming, and film production.
    Its partnership with KKO's two other underwhelming entities, namely FFS (the distributor of black oil) and Gruner (an obscure energy company with no discernible track record in South Africa), only adds to the perplexity.

Perusing the discourse from the figurehead of Talent10, one encounters the following cringeworthy sludge : 'Irrespective of achieving significant success within his respective domains, Wayne Fitzjohn has always harbored an unquenchable thirst for the unpredictable and the unknown. Inexorably drawn by the call of destiny, Wayne chose an unconventional path, forsaking status and rewards in his relentless pursuit of a distinct purpose and the exploration of the extraordinary. In 2012, he established Talent10 as a haven for his unwavering commitment to unconventional opportunities aimed at reshaping the world. With unwavering determination, Wayne serves as the steward of our shared and steadfast belief that boundless potential, deserving of harnessing, resides within our cadre of determined individuals and the partners we align with."

This peculiar amalgamation has left me wondering how this unorthodox assembly of entities intends to venture into the realm of establishing a gas company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.004(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $117.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $46.19K 529.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18414 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.