RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Ann: $6.5m raised for US expansion, $20m commitment secured, page-9

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Great to see this announcement. To be fully funded through to breakeven point without the need for more capital raising is just what we need. This should give the share price a solid period to do its thing without the influence of capital raises perpetually depressing the price. The fact that a single investor is buying most of the shares should limit the amount that hit the market.

The next thing to see is revenue increasing in the next quarterly - in line with the repeated statements of expectation.

Let's not be in a rush for acquisitions - let's just get some revenue coming in and prove the model and the processes for onboarding (hopefully vast) numbers of new patients.

I have been a long time holder and I feel like things are finally coming together and the light at the end of the tunnel is getting much brighter. There is a limit to how many more shares I can take up in this stock, which is a shame as buying at this price seems an absolute steal! I would predict the share price to start to move steadily up and if the next quarterly shows the increase in revenue that has been discussed then it should take off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $3.857K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137323 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.