AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: $6.75M Funding Secured to Advance the Minyari Dome Project, page-51

1. 2,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    I totally get what you are saying Scalper however these cheap share issues IMO are the primary reason why we only have a $50m market cap currently. Having so many cheap shares on issue as a result of the last 2-3 capital raisings really has destroyed our share price as people seem content to continuously sell into the buy stack for pips denying any chance for our share price to gain any traction. We have a fantastic 100% owned project in a hot jurisdiction where we have already proven shallow high grade reserves worthy of a standalone mine plus 3 highly prospective JV’s with majors. Gold prices are at record highs and yet we still have a market cap of $50m. I personally think we should already have a market cap of around $200m with future catalysts potentially adding $50m - $100m to this. Will this happen? We will have to wait and see however based on the performance of our share price over the last few years I very much doubt it. At this stage I feel a takeover would be our best chance of realising a decent return on our investment. Don’t forget the 300m 2c oppies which are likely to spoil the party in 2 years time as well should our share price be a lot higher by then.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $567.7K 22.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5116901 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 9434749 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.