AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: $6.75M Funding Secured to Advance the Minyari Dome Project, page-54

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    All quite but alot of news to come

1) Geo1 drilling results will hit very soon and very fast....especially if they are going to do a Maiden Mineral Resource this month

2) Should get a change to Sub Share holder notice from Newmont, i would expect a decrease due to dilution

Interesting our big Brother Neighbor, just appointed a new CFO.... 9 years with Nab and 3 with FMG
    Project debt financing of Australian and international resources and energy projects, including nine years working at National Australia Bank and most recently three years at Fortescue Metals Group. Strategy and corporate development, including assessment, due diligence, funding, execution and integration of acquisitions and investments.

These guys have one of the Biggest & Best Boards and management teams of any Aussie mining company...............there not sitting on a 30 % stake of a non controlling interest for a max of 100,000 - 120,000 ozs to their coffers

Can't wait for an update on the Telfer & 70% Havieron Sale................................no one going to buy unless they can see runway to put more ore through that hungry mill and possible exploration upside.

Sit Tight for now is all i can say...actually not much choice when you think about it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $567.7K 22.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5116901 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 9434749 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.