AZY 14.3% 1.6¢ antipa minerals limited

Wait - we have to or speculate/wonder what is going on.Can only...

1. 3,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8587
    Wait - we have to or speculate/wonder what is going on.

Can only give one probable answer to your Qs.
    No obvious ground disturbances at Parkland to yesterday 3/7.

Checked various Sentinel bands with this false colour being the best IMO. Month time lapse
    Shows old site prep and drill sites in NE (2022?) but nothing recent/obvious/blatant at what is IMO Parkland (west). Parkland is potentially a large area so may not have the main target in this image.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6287/6287526-571618510907db7cfe26d59d8fc49f5a.jpg

===========
    Quick look at Geo1 and Minyari but didn't see any activity - as expected.

Disclosure rules mean companies are required to put out relevant information (possibly market sensitive) promptly. Average (whatever that is) results collated as they come in and then released in batch form as appropriate. I have asked some companies what happened to drill results. "Oh! nothing significant came up so didn't bother to release at the time". IMO that is a significant result - dusters. Not a great release but handling it like some companies do and bury it deep in other announcements and not as a headline - Dusters at XYZ. Rules are there but how to interpret them is another story.

What would move the dial of AZY for results from the currently outstanding RC drilling? More 20-60+-m intersections around 1 g/t wouldn't get folks too excited but be solid in the context of a bulk deposit for Geo1 if not a game changer. Would prefer more grade and length but seems to be the norm for Geo1 with shorter high grade zones.

I did like the new addition to the register and the hint Lion? had run a ruler over multiple companies and AZY met criteria for tossing some cash around. Been a cash vampire for me over the years (AZY) with holdings going up and down in numbers and usually value. Added some recently at what seems like a low price. Certainly no recommendation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $76.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $522.9K 33.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2723111 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 8383736 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.