DEG 2.35% $1.09 de grey mining limited

Ann: 6.8Moz Hemi Maiden Mineral Resource drives MGP to 9.0Moz, page-258

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Thanks for the future entertainment dude. I'm sure your post will be dredged up many times in the future to gives us something to laugh at in the same way mark79bond's silly posts do. Its ike you've made a monument to your stupidity and bs, forever enshrined in hotcopper. Well done son.

Like Mr bond you'll no doubt disappear from existence and reform as a troll with another name spouting inane comments, hiding behind the pretence of being a real geo.

the only thing that will be grinding down for any length of time around here will be the drill bits and eventually digger buckets as they gorge themselves on the flesh of the golden birds nesting in the mallina basin.

The speed at which we can grow birds will leave even KFC with envy. If you think DEG is no good, well you've said your piece, going on about it like you do just paints you as a troll or someone with ulterior motives.

save your energy dude. You're going to need it. I hear Friday nights can be quite a tiring shift at McDonald's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.025(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.606B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.07 $5.471M 5.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 258436 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 143846 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.