DEG 0.00% $1.07 de grey mining limited

Ann: 6.8Moz Hemi Maiden Mineral Resource drives MGP to 9.0Moz, page-43

1. 10,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I'm simply posting my exit guyz/galz. Been a long time here now & I see this being a very different possum now as far as Mining is concerned. No negative other than the grade. I have a few much better opportunities to invest in for far greater profit & still hope you LTérs get to a sp you're happy with. Really feel for the $1.65 soldiers that must be livered right now, if they were honest.@Wack ~ brilliantly timed move obviously!

The Market is not always right but is always brutal in it's handing out of brutal pain! Guess I'm tired of the fight when you have the RO to deal with up ahead. I don't believe for one sec they will bring this to mine. Much can go array with that from here as many would surely know. There won't be any bagging here for quite sometime!!!

All the best as I've enjoyed the banter to & fro. Even the ones that come out of the woodwork to dizz on occasion. Mark79! You're still the fool! 5c? tongue.png

Net, hope you're here in 12 months. If the sp gets to $2 by EOY, I'll relish the thougt of the $1.65 buyers gettting some back but imagine they'd be long gone by then. They'd be out soon as they get $1.65 again lol.

GBG, I know you paid very low to enter & I have no idea if you topped up higher along the way or not but, wish you all the best here for your waffs of wisdom from your Geo mates.

Avwah all & good fortune to all DEGites cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 911 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.