RGT 2.94% 33.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: 600 Prescription Milestone Passed for MGC Pharma Products, page-14

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    That is for 20ml Tilray and 10ml of the CBD. They do last me a month give or take, The dosing is a little difficult because you essentially try to use as little as possible to get the desired result. I am on about a half of the maximum dose for each. So I guess I am an average, but in answer to your question, yes - for me that is per month and the max dose would see you getting a refill every 2 weeks.

If MGC can nail the supply chain they could have a market leader quite easily, unfortunately in Australia supply is always the biggest problem and can take over 2 months to rectify - this keeps pushing people to alternatives that have stock or even the bootleg stuff. Imagine going to your chemist (the same one you go every month for it) and being told your medication is not available for 2 months. I bet it doesn't happen to heart meds, etc etc.

Talking to the suppliers they tell me it is because the demand has grown exponentially and they cant keep up. Good for MGC (as a shareholder Yeah) and bad for patient (as a patient Boo and just a little scary when the only option is to go back to Opiods). I believe this will sort itself out once demand levels out.

Get the supply chain right and I would be amazed if they do not nail the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $15.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 36.5¢ 32.5¢ $8.486K 24.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.