NES 0.00% 0.3¢ nelson resources limited.

Can you please share a link to the interview? I agree it smells...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Can you please share a link to the interview? I agree it smells a bit funny when you have management saying one thing but doing another.

NES has a big land package so having two rigs means they can potentially have them working in tandem at different targets. To the extent they are under-utilised they can potentially dry or wet lease them out to other explorers as well, though I don’t think we’ll see that as they have plenty of work to do.

I didn’t expect the first or second rig acquisition but like that NES’ management are trying a different approach. It shows a willingness to think outside the box. I first bought into NES by acquiring rights on market to their last cap raise, which was a renounceable rights issue at $0.04 with a 1 for 2 free attaching NESOA option. I’ve never seen a CR structured that way at this end of the market, which is what piqued my interest as it’s a very equitable way to raise equity for retail shareholders where the norm is for retailers to get shafted on placements.

NES has been a great trade so far, if they raise again I’ll be participating if I get access.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1191979 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5210368 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.