CNB 0.00% 38.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Yep results will be this week imo if not there's something going...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Yep results will be this week imo if not there's something going on, covid maybe. (always a good excuse) Now with Strelley i don't think we will see results till at least mid October unless Rob has seen something that has caught his eye that is.

During Covid the labs have been inundated with assays hence delays so you would of thought that they would have updated there labs maybe, but obviously not as they are relying on companies paying a premium for faster processing morally wrong imo but it is what it is.

So today while the sun was shinning "oh thankyou lord", I was thinking of the poster who said keep the rig spinning but i agree @1912 we can't do that otherwise we'll end up with a massive pile of dust (Money not well spent). But after my umteenth beer if that's a word, I was thinking(dangerously i know biggrin.png) well how much money do we have. Well if we have enough why not invest around $500,000.00 or thereabouts on a rig and get a crew for it and sell it when where done. Sure there's wages insurance etc. But we won't have to wait 3 months between campaigns.

Am i being totally or completely ridiculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.