CNB 3.03% 48.0¢ carnaby resources limited

@wolfofbridgestWolfo - McGowan here in the West is the most...

1. 3,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624

@wolfofbridgest

Wolfo - McGowan here in the West is the most arrogant Premier we've ever had and just as bad if not worse than Dan and Gladys - he has benefitted from a once in a lifetime extradordinary royalty bonanza that has provided WA with a budget surplus of $5 Billion.... yes $5 Billion this year from record iron ore and gold royalties .... ( we have only 2.5m people in WA so the Govt has plenty of money to spend) .... however our hospital staff, police force and many public servants are over worked and under paid ( has held pay rises to a mximum of $1k pa for the last 2 years) whilst most of our infrastructure work is way behind schedule with massive cost blowouts ...

Now he keeps telling everyone how good he is making it impossible for those wishing to see their families Interstate and ov erseas .... the latest change this week being he said he will keep the borders closed for at least an extra 2 months after WA vaccinations have achieved a rate of between 80 and 90% !!

Yet currently we have the lowest Covid vaccine uptake in the Country, the highest ambulance ramping which is 6 times worse than when he took Office 5 years ago and when the opposition Health Minister at the time, who is now in charge, said the level of ambulance ramping then was a disgrace etc etc ... I could fill a book.

Anyway back to CNB .... the boys and their teams have been working hard in two prime copper and gold areas in both Qld and WA so I'm looking forward to further drilling results when they are released ...... can't be too far away IMO with lots of follow up news to come in 2021.

Wolfo, I'm a little like you ... good to get some politics off my chest .....

In the meantime, hold tight and let's all look to the future positively .... patience required.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $133.3K 274.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27216 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 4700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ 55896
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.