MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Ann: $60m capital raise to accelerate development and exploration, page-47

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4214
    the richer you get the more foolish, weaker & deluded you are.
    Sorry that you dont get this right now but one day you might.

Yes I am a jilted exholder here & I am here to warn the unknowing of the same experience of losing their shirts on here.
    Unfortunately your posts EL have many losing their shirts if they were buying at 200c-270c at the highs that I called SPOT ON.

Also with my lengthy experience with AF and many Nickel stocks I am here to warn those believing AF is the answer to their prayers, in fact its the exact opposite.
    He is here for easy flip profits imho at these what he perceives are the lows but my call is it will go lower & BHP wont bid for it imho.

MCR has a signed deal with BHP and it cannot go anywhere else anyway, Kambalda is the closest and best option for them & without their own mill & concentrator they have NO OTHER CHOICE than BHP.

the MCR BOD has given AF voluntary equity in their stock as did POS AHZ AGO and so shows the MCR BOD need a counterweight to BHP but its a false dichotomy as they believe AF is here to help and assist.
    But looking at what he did in ANL AHZ AGO WSA POS, its not the case imho,
    LOL exact opposite.

you forgot I invested FMG at 1.81 now 21.00
    or AHZ 2c sold at 15c
    or SLR 19c now 130c
    TRY is re-opening

Yes AF is a rich lister but he is human like all of us and has made a bad blunder here imho.
    His Nickel empire dream is in tatters and this proves it again to me.
    Another minority non control stake in a BHP trapped project requiring massive capex. NUTS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.