MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

What you think you know about AF is opinion, most importantly...

1. 13,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    What you think you know about AF is opinion, most importantly tainted by his (or his interests) loss of enthusiasm for POS, that dog you ramp despite the obvious. Hard to see AFs presence at MCR as a bad thing, albeit no-one but you makes a big deal of it.

As for your accusation of me ramping, please check the facts, I not only changed my sentiment from BUY to HOLD before the MCR sp got to $2 a year ago, but I declared that here. That is checkable, as I’ve told you several times before. I wasn’t taken in (unlike you on the nickel stocks you ramp) by the nickel spike earlier this year. AS REQUESTED BEFORE PLEASE FIND EVEN ONE RAMP FROM ME SUCH AS YOU REFER TO.

You have consistently downramped MCR this side of $1, not exactly a winning position. One seemingly borne solely from sour grapes.

As for MCR having a contract with BHP, you forget that every peer nickel miner has a contract. In the case of MCR terms are good because BHP is desperate (as you often rant that they are).

And any wins you might have had on other stocks, well I am noticing the ones that you vigorously ramp, and they’ve been outright losers, notably MBN (A$220k - your claimed loss), TRY (the shirt), POS (more than the sleeves). And closer to home you bought MCR when it was about to mothball it’s mines, still had no mill and had an inferior contract with BHP (2/3 of the shirt - smart move - now blames the ex stock).

Please grow up and move on.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.